Alexander At'Ta Associates, Inc.
Value Creators & Solution Providers
Richard travels from metro Atlanta, Georgia - Call for booking fees and details
Alexander At'Ta Associates, Inc.,
8075 Mall Pkwy., Suite 101-113, Lithonia, Georgia 30038-6993 * Tel: 770-860-8442 * Fax: 770-860-8443 * www.alexander-atta.com
Meeting planners should contact Richard or his agent for travel expenses and speaker fees for your event.
Fees vary based upon lenght of presentation, audience size, location of event and other factors.
- Deposits: One half of fees are required to confirm date. Balance to be paid on the day of event prior to presentation.
Out of town travel and expenses are additional cost above speakers fees and must be booked
and paid by the client.
- Airfare: One (1) round trip coach airfare from Atlanta, GA
- Hotel Preference: non-smoking room, with king size bed for each night of event.
- Morning Events: Require Two (2) night hotel stay. (The day before and day of event)
- Ground Transporation: One Mid-side domestic car rental for each day of event,
- Meals: All meals and hotel incidentials will be at speakers expense.
Will be emailed in advance. The client must reproduce quality, full color copies in sufficient quantity
for expected audience.
- A/V Requirements (Keynote) wireless clip-on microphone
- A/V Requirements (workshop): wireless clip-on microphone, LCD projector, CD player, eight foot
screen, six foot table front of room & chair, classroom style, horse style or u-shape seating based
on room and audience.
- Audio or Video Taping: Advance permission from the speaker is required. Fee may be required.
- Books and CD's: Educational materials are available on request.
** Discounts available for large orders. Speakers reserves the right to sell products.
FOR MEETING PLANNERS